Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Books For Thought (5)


Books For Thought is a weekly meme hosted by Eleni at La Femme Readers. Each week a new question is featured for discussion. Find out more, join in on the discussion, and see Eleni's answer here.

This week's question: "If books didn't exist, what would be your other hobby?"
 
No books?! That is a scary, scary thought. But I guess I would be more into the other things I like. I'd see more and care more about movies and television shows, maybe concerts too. I'd own a lot more CDs and spend more time listening to my iPod for sure. Would comics still exist? I like those too. Maybe I'd even get more into video games. Or... sports?! I was the kid in the library during recess and lunch time so I'm not sure about that... Thankfully this is only a hypothetical question and not real life!
 
What are your bookish thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Very scary though. Lets not think about it, ha ha. I mean, yes, I have other hobbies, but I can't NOT read. Impossible.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...