Friday, March 11, 2011

Follow Friday (3)

 
This weekly meme is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View. It's a great opportunity to make new blogger friends! Find out more and join in here.

If this is how you got here, thank you for checking out my blog! Feel free to comment on my older posts and check the links in my About Me tab above for other ways to contact me.

This week's question: "Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?"

I'm Jackie the girl. I'm 20-years-old. I'm an English major in college. I have a pet cat named Layla. I love hanging out with my boyfriend and my friends. We go to concerts, movies, and just spend time together. On my own time I like reading (of course), baking, being caffeinated, watching tv and napping when I can.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! new follower :) Happy Friday!

    My FF- http://bit.ly/e1rvEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, happy friday, lol. Great answer, ha ha.

    By the way, I still want to see a picture of Layla. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have fun! :) I want a cat too later on in life, hehe.

    I'm a new follower. Have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

    (Some surprising things at that!)

    I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I have a cat too. Her name is Tukee.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! I would love it if you would follow back :)

    www.singleparentreatreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...