Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (5)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I am currently reading Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.


"The vampires turned toward one another, holding a whispered conversation. I inched closer to the door, Tasey at my side, as I pushed the panic button over and over again."
page 52

What's your teaser for Tuesday?

8 comments:

  1. I have this one waiting on my shelf! It looks sooo good! Great teaser! :)

    Here is mine if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the cover of this book!

    I have a vampire teaser this week too.


    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book - it's full of brilliant sentences and quotes!
    Great choice in teaser, by the way. Good ol' Tasey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I loved this book! Can't wait for the second.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished this the other day and loved it. Great teaser! Tasey was my second favorite thing about the whole book. Can't wait for Supernaturally!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOHHHHH .... I love vampire books ... definitely an add to the TBR!

    Sunshine @ http://bookloversunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, this definitely makes me want to read this book more. And vampires? omg!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...